Language Integrated Query (LINQ) how-to video series
Microsoft offers in its "How Do I" video series (Silverlight plug-in required) a number of application cases for the new LINQ library available since .NET 3.5. Basically the video series offers how-to video tutorials that deal with the following issues:
- How Do I: Get Started with LINQ?
- How Do I: Perform Group and Aggregate Queries?
- How Do I: LINQ over DataSets?
- How Do I: Get Started with LINQ to SQL?
- How Do I: Create a One-To-Many Form using LINQ to SQL?
- How Do I: Upgrade Visual Basic Projects to Enable LINQ?
- How Do I: Get Started with LINQ to XML?
- How Do I: Enable XML IntelliSense and Use XML Namespaces?
- How Do I: Create XML Documents from SQL Data?
- How Do I: Create Excel Spreadsheets using LINQ to XML?